Perforated Windows

Perforated vinyl 2

Perforated vinyl is a window decal that has micropunctures, allowing for visibility through the printed image. The perforated vinyl that we carry has a 60:40 ratio (meaning that only 40% of area of the banner is printed material; the other 60% being punctures). Perforated vinyl decals are perfect for those who want to advertise on the go or want to take advantage of advertising space on their storefront that would otherwise go unused. Brand your company car or add another dimension to your window display. Rear window stickers are a great way to transform the look of your car without sacrificing visibility. Our see through window graphics are printed onto perforated vinyl using wide format UV Printers to ensure a bright and vivid print quality.

Click here to submit a custom quote!